Taking away a pc virus is often time intensive and expensive and could be harmful to your small business with detrimental crucial files and equipment. Preserving the many personal computers inside your office cuts down the chance of contracting or sharing a computer virus. When you purchase Norton anti-virus products, you are able to install This system on up to a few computer systems. The Norton account produced during the Original set up of one’s product will let you download the solution to another Laptop or computer.
1. Start the pc on which you wish to download and put in your Norton merchandise.
2. Open up your World-wide-web browser, go to the Norton account Online page and click on “Register.”
3. Enter the e-mail deal with and password for your Norton account and click on “Register.”
4. Click the identity of your respective Norton product or service to reveal the product critical and serial amount, and write down the data.
5. Simply click “Obtain,” choose “Get started to obtain” and click “Help save file.” After the product download is total, the Norton Download Manager will get started installing This system and guidebook you in the setup procedure.
6. Enter your solution vital when prompted.
How to include a brand new Laptop or computer to Norton
Working Norton 360, Norton Internet Protection or Norton Antivirus on 1 Computer system may well work in a house atmosphere that is made of just one Laptop or computer, but to guard networks from hackers and destructive application, businesses ought to run anti-virus and firewall software package on each of the workstations within an Place of work.
To set up your Norton solution on A further workstation, obtain a replica of the appliance from the Symantec Web page or your Norton account.
1. Sign up into a Computer system on which you need to put in a Norton item. Visit the Norton Web site (see Methods) and log in to your account.
2. Simply click “Purchase Record.” Choose “Watch” from the Details column. Click on “Download” after which simply click “Run” or “Open up,” or find the file from your Download bar on the bottom of the browser.
3. Stick to the on-display screen instructions to get and put in the goal software package to your Laptop.