Fix Adobe AIR Installation Error Automatically
We have now been given occasional reports from individuals attempting to install Above on desktop software getting a mistake stating “Sorry, a mistake has transpired. The application could not be mounted since the installer file is destroyed. Try out obtaining a new installer file from the applying writer.” Regrettably, the mistake textual content is very deceptive – receiving this error Pretty much under no circumstances signifies the file is damaged.
Now we have found out some possible explanations for this error appearing and here they are with Adobe Support Phone Number:
- Application or its folder/documents nonetheless exist during the program.
- Pc’s process clock is incorrect.
- Multiples installations/circumstances of Adobe AIR Runtime.
- Adobe AIR is not really up to date.
- Antivirus is obstructing the installer file.
To fix this error, Keep to the steps under in the same purchase.
- Software or its folder/data files nonetheless exist from the system.
At times it is achievable that the applying is not effectively uninstalled. Or the appliance’s folder or data files still exist within the technique.
- Uninstall the applying whether it is now installed on your method. Go Programs(on Mac OS) and Packages(on Windows) and uninstall.
- Be sure the appliance folder won’t exist (in Home windows, one example is, c: Application Data files or c: Method Documents (x86) OR in Mac OS, from the Apps folder). If it does exist, delete it or rename it.
- Empty the Trash (Mac OS) or Recycle Bin (Windows).
- Laptop or computer’s system clock is incorrect.
Many times we are unsuccessful to note that our Personal computer’s program date/time is not established appropriately. Getting a method day/time far too much previously or future can result in this error.
- Look at that the Pc’s system clock is accurate.
- Appropriate the day/time if it’s not established to present day/time.
Multiples installations/occasions of Adobe AIR Runtime:
- Keeping numerous scenarios of Adobe AIR with your system may very well be a result in for this mistake.
- Test you if have several scenarios(earlier installations) of Adobe AIR runtime on the program.
- Drop by Applications(on Mac OS) or Insert/Remove Packages(on Home windows) and take away/uninstall earlier scenarios of Adobe AIR if any.
Adobe AIR Runtime isn’t current.
- Adobe very often releases updates for Adobe AIR Runtime. So there may be a likelihood you have not updated Adobe AIR Runtime to the most recent Model.
- Be sure you have the most recent Model of Adobe AIR runtime.
- Otherwise, put in the most up-to-date Variation from here: Adobe AIR
Antivirus is blocking the installer file.
- It’s also attainable the antivirus blocks some installer documents (EXE’s and AIR), and which could be one of The main reason for your “Installer file is ruined” error message.
- Go in your Antivirus’s Options panel.
- Temporarily disable the antivirus for a few minutes.
If that still doesn’t function, Call Adobe Customer Support Number as soon as possible. Else, duplicate the installer(AIR) file to C: System FilesAdobe and after that try setting up it from there.