QuickBooks Online is the software that is absorbed by those business owners who has to deal with a lot of orders in their commerce. This is being majorly used by the contractors and this content will elaborate on how the tasks efficiency can be enhanced via advance setting into the QuickBooks Online program. Plus, it will shed light on where to take shelter when the software gives a tough time technically.
The instructions that would guide one to customize the advance setting in the software are very explicitly been mentioned in the content.
Why does one want to customize advance setting in QBs Online?
Well, with setting the QBs online, one can turn on and off the features that can help get maximum out of the software to derive good productivity. For accessing the official setting in the program one has to follow the subsequent steps:
- Go to the gear icon present at the upper right corner and choose “Company Settings”.
- Once the window opens select “Advance”.
- After this one would see various options via which he can perform different work.
How to modify financial year and close Books in QBs Online?
Once the advance setting display has been opened in front of you, select accounting to change the field:
- The first month of the business year can be set if it is not a calendar year. Else, let January be the first month of the fiscal year.
- The first month of the income tax year can be fixed if tracing is all one needs.
- To Close the Books, one has to follow a very easy process which is as under:
- Go to the box and feed in the closing year.
- Select the option that allows one to see the changes once the warning has been viewed and a password has been entered. And an assurance is gotten that there is no accidental changes to impose a period shut down.
- Finally, click “save”.
How the Account Number Chart can be turned on in QBs Online?
To enable this, one has to select the Charts on Accounts or press the pencil icon on the right to change the field in the advanced settings window. There:
Facilitate the account number- to turn on the account number charts in QBs Online as one’s accountant may need this number to:
- Offer discount to the customers on the sales form and for this one has to first open this section of the software. In the sales settings go to sales-> sales form content->discounts. After this select the account.
- Track the Billable expense one can open up this feature by first pressing the Expenses->bills and expenses->rack billable expenses and items as income->in a single account. Finally select the account from the accounts list.
- And save this by hitting “save”.
And even if you are confused regarding this process, then you can consult us on our QBs tech support number 24*7. Our accounting team can be contacted to fix any of the QBs queries at the earliest. We as a third party company guarantees the best resolution to your accounting tension and that too at a very affordable price.